[Đăng ngày: 09/05/2011]
Faculty of International Economic Relations, formerly the Department of International Economic Relations, was founded in 2001. The mission of the Faculty of International Economic Relations is to provide high quality training services at the graduate and postgraduate level. Key strengths of the graduates have been identified as having strong theoretical basis with practical experiences, exhibiting capabilities of solving economic problems during the period of globalization and international economic integration.
The Faculty of International Economic Relations (University of Economics and Law, Vietnam National University of Ho Chi Minh City) seeks to provide the society with high quality human resources and scientific research products in the field of international economic relations in order to promote the socio-economic development in Vietnam.
The Faculty of International Economic Relations will work to become one of the leading centers for education, research, consultation and refutation of international economic relations in Vietnam and internationally.
- Attracting academic staff highly qualified in teaching and scientific research;
- Developing the advanced training programs keeping up with the undergraduate programs regionally and internationally;
- Changing the methods of teaching and research consistent with the trend of education in the new era,
- Creating the best environment of learning and researching for students and researchers,
- Promoting international cooperation in training and scientific research.